A Strong Company with a Strong Future
Sallee Horse Vans prides itself on having experienced horsemen and women with excellent proven OTR Driving experience. Sallee has an extensive training program to build upon your skills and experience. Below are some of the criteria that make a good employee match with Sallee Horse Vans.
- Team Oriented
- Team Drivers
- Horsemanship Skills or willingness to complete a horsemanship training program
- Enjoy Variable Schedules
- Do not mind being over the road some weekends
- Enjoy busy seasons
- Highly competitive wages and benefits
- Good Health
- Drug Free Certification
- Excellent Safety Record
- Must be at least 23 years of age with a minimum of 2 years commercial driving experience (within the past 3 years) in a tractor trailer.
- Must possess a valid CDL (Class A)
- Safety approved MVR
- Must be able to pass: 1. Pre-employment D.O.T. physical and drug test 2. Safety observed road and skills test.
- Must be able and willing to load equipment.
- Must have passport or must apply upon hire.
- Must be willing to be on the road for extended periods of time, up to and including 5 weeks or more, during peak seasons.
- View our Areas of Travel section to find out where you will go!
- Compensation is based on commission of the loads you haul. It can average from $50k – $55k annually plus benefits, with the potential to earn more.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- Supplemental insurance plans
- Paid vacation after 1 year service
If the above describes you as a potential Sallee Horse Vans driver, please download and complete application and background authorization form. You may return the completed application via email, or fax.
Click here to fill out the online application.
You may need to download the latest version of Adobe Reader in order to view these forms.